POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Semi-transparent photograph overlaid an image : Semi-transparent photograph overlaid an image Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Semi-transparent photograph overlaid an image
From: gregjohn
Date: 16 Sep 2010 20:35:01
Message: <web.4c92b6faac5cfc7634d207310@news.povray.org>
I was trying to overlay a semi-transparent PNG over my image. I came up with a
very inelegant solution for the textured box.  (I have the box and image
positioning down pat.)

Can anyone offer up a simple solution for texturing a semi-transparent box
overlaid on a scene, one that is relatively independent of the SDL lighting that
hits it?

thanks.