POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : WIP: Simple Shape Character Animation : Re: WIP: Simple Shape Character Animation Server Time
17 May 2024 23:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Simple Shape Character Animation
From: gregjohn
Date: 7 Sep 2010 07:40:00
Message: <web.4c86248d17e5817034d207310@news.povray.org>
Very ambitious project, and you did well.   That you succeeded in entertaining
character animation using only CSG shapes is an important fact as we try to get
character animation contests back up and running.

What kinds of contests do you think we could get back up and running?  A
youtube-like contest?