POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : SU2POV USERS : SU2POV USERS Server Time
4 Jul 2024 14:11:25 EDT (-0400)
  SU2POV USERS
From: arq3design
Date: 22 Aug 2010 00:10:01
Message: <web.4c70a1fcb56cb53871f7a4730@news.povray.org>
Hello

First, an apology. My English is not very good, but try to explain. I'm at
Pov-Ray to render,and made the model with Sketchup. I wonder if there is any
user working with this plug-in. I've done some work as a hobby, but I still need
much to learn. I use version 3.6 for export files, and finally rendered with the
latest beta version.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me some website where I could  find
information about materials, especially crystals, which is difficult to me to
understand.I visited many websites related to this program, but all are of
direct users, I mean, they do not export the model, and its hard to me to
understand how  to include materiales changes I need. The type of images that
I've done are architectural design.

    thanks for your time.

Greetings.