POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : curved prism object : Re: curved prism object Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: curved prism object
From: optima
Date: 19 Aug 2010 18:45:01
Message: <web.4c6db2c5e055a028eeb1283e0@news.povray.org>
StephenS

thank you very much, you are right opening and closing points must be the same
(0,90) in this case. I solved my problem for now, but since the cabinets side
measurements are changeable by the user I hope I can get the curve's (2nd and 3
rd) points correctly calculated. I am trying to figure out the algorithm for
that. If any formulas come to mind I'll be thankful for any idea.

appreciate everything,
optima