POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how can a square mesh be changed to a rhomboid : how can a square mesh be changed to a rhomboid Server Time
29 Jun 2024 02:27:07 EDT (-0400)
  how can a square mesh be changed to a rhomboid
From: davidafisher
Date: 8 Aug 2010 23:55:01
Message: <web.4c5f7b837d444d346175cda10@news.povray.org>
I have a DTM (digital terrain Map) which is square, a mesh comprising of 140,000
smooth triangles. I need to adjust the map for convergence - difference of the
grids north to the earths true north. The adjustment would result in a rhomboid
where the top-left corner might be rotated by, say 3 degrees from the
bottom-left corner and the top-right corner rotated by 2 degress from the
bottom-right corner.

Does anybody have an idea on whether this can be achieved in POV-Ray?