POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please! : Re: More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More stereo coverage (pics, scenes, instructions), please!
From: AS
Date: 25 Jul 2010 12:40:01
Message: <web.4c4c67d5cc8a6bf6433201320@news.povray.org>
SharkD <pos### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> On 7/11/2010 1:02 PM, AS wrote:
> > Therefore, it should get the attention it deserves on these pages as well. In
> > particular, I propose to
>
> You mean "here" in the newsgroups? Wouldn't the wiki be a better place
> for this?
>
> --
> http://isometricland.com

Actually I don't know where to find "the" wiki, but I will find out.
By "these pages" I erroneously referred to the POV-Rays website, by which I am
accessing these newsgroups (http://povray.org/ resp. http://news.povray.org/).

Although I have been povving for years, I am not familiar with the customs here.
Feel free to inform me, TIA.

Of course I would be happy if stereo topics got more attention wherever deemed
adequate. Recently I learned about a very active stereo section in the fractals
scene (e.g. http://www.fractalforums.com/), although photographers seem to be
the vanguard, in quantity and level of discussion. It is time classical
raytracers catch up.

AS