POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to visualize what you want? : Re: how to visualize what you want? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to visualize what you want?
From: rebeltaz
Date: 18 Jul 2010 00:40:00
Message: <web.4c4284b1f4e69ab4516ec1d10@news.povray.org>
I was thinking maybe pencil and graph paper like Thomas suggested.

jim mentioned Blender for Linux. I tried Blender a couple of months ago when I
needed a CAD program for the new CNC machine I built and I could not make heads
or tails out of it. I do like Sketchup and I saw a post here about a SU2POV
plugin. I think I may give that a try and see how it works.

I really appreciate all of the advice and comments...