POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to visualize what you want? : Re: how to visualize what you want? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:24:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how to visualize what you want?
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 17 Jul 2010 07:00:00
Message: <web.4c418c41f4e69ab44f28787e0@news.povray.org>
What Warp said.

It basically boils down to experience I think - you run test renders, and
eventually you just end up needing fewer test renders. I think many of the
posters here have used POV (as you did) long before gui-based modellers became
common (and/or free), and it's just practice. Of course there are things you can
do to aid the process, as Jim suggested. You might find some old ways of
thinking come back to you quicker than you expect!