POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color Separation Prism : Color Separation Prism Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:44 EDT (-0400)
  Color Separation Prism
From: AlexLens
Date: 9 Jul 2010 13:25:01
Message: <web.4c375a81e1aa4781602b34be0@news.povray.org>
This may be a trivial question, but I couldn't figure out a way to do it after a
few searches.

Is it possible to pick off the red, green, and blue components of a light source
and send them different directions.  Something like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-CCD_camera

I can definitely see how you can reflect just one color at an interface, but not
how you can reflect one component while the others pass through unaffected
except for total light intensity.

Thanks in advance!