POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Splines : Re: Splines Server Time
3 Sep 2024 23:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Splines
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 5 Jul 2010 21:05:01
Message: <web.4c328038aeceb747c734aecd0@news.povray.org>
> Am 05.07.2010 23:36, schrieb Tor Olav Kristensen:
>
> > Would it help if I show how B-splines and NURBS can be implemented with POV-Ray
> > SDL ?
>
> Hum... if they can be implemented in SDL, then it must be possible to
> implement them in C++, too - right?

Hehe - Maybe ;)

> Tell us more.

I just posted this:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.4c327e199f459e99c734aecd0%40news.povray.org%3E/
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: NURBS macros etc.
Date: 6 Jul 2010 00:55:00

(I'm to tired right now to explain more, but if you have any questions, I'll try
to find time to answer them later.)

> BTW, do you happen to know a free and easy-to-grok NURBS modeller
> capable of exporting the "raw" NURBS data?

No, sorry.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com