POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Thanks! : Thanks! Server Time
30 Jun 2024 12:46:13 EDT (-0400)
  Thanks!
From: Ken Willmott
Date: 3 Jul 2010 00:05:01
Message: <web.4c2eb621dd035f8a6a1983ea0@news.povray.org>
I originally adopted beta just to get multi-core. After sticking with beta 3.7
for (how long? :) ) I have noticed and appreciated the attention that is going
into making this software better than ever. I don't shout a lot and kind of hide
in my corner, but this software has become very important to me. I would like to
thank all the people who work on it, and contribute in various ways to making it
run smoothly. I am putting this in the beta newsgroup although it might be
general interest, but the beta effort to me is the indication that the tool that
I love to use will continue to evolve.

Thanks!