POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POVWIN beta 38 available : Re: POVWIN beta 38 available Server Time
2 May 2024 01:42:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVWIN beta 38 available
From: Avk61
Date: 1 Jul 2010 16:30:01
Message: <web.4c2cf9d4a25e074afd5f66790@news.povray.org>
> There's a new windows beta available, beta 38, which fixes the timeout
> issue. It also has a bunch of other fixes and improvements. See
>
>   http://www.povray.org/beta/
>
> for the changelist and download links.
>
> -- Chris

Sorry, there are some questions and comments

1. In version 3.7 beta38 issue warnings on your own Gold.inc
for example
File: ..\My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\include\golds.inc Line: 118
Parse Warning: Expected pure RGB color expression, unexpected filter and
transmit components will have no effect.

2.Using Radiosity:

Compared with version 3.1 beta37a output image has now become VERY
dark.

current settings Radiosity:

global_settings (
  file_gamma 1