POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Struggling with gamma... : Re: Struggling with gamma... Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:37:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Struggling with gamma...
From: Gyscos
Date: 26 Jun 2010 16:10:00
Message: <web.4c265ddd65b49d46e3006550@news.povray.org>
Okay, I wasn't clear enough : when I meant the preview and the file being
identical, I meant the preview and how the file was supposed to be displayed...
Then, they should be identical, right ?...

I'm trying to use the no-parameters-yet-still-pretty-bright-for-me way, but...
Daah, it really does look bright (transitions from light to dark are much much
more violent)... :-/