POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available Server Time
1 Jul 2024 14:35:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 24 Jun 2010 07:40:00
Message: <web.4c2342f4b75e1f987fa521e30@news.povray.org>
> Am 24.06.2010 01:33, schrieb CAD-Andi:
>
> >> -------------------------------------
> >> MegaPOV at:
> >> http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at:
> >> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
> >> E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net
> >
> > Is there a compiled MegaPOV 3.7 beta 37a for Windows XP?
>
> In short: No - neither for Windows nor for anything else.
>
> The unofficial 3.7 betas for Mac "borrowed" the GUI from MacMegaPOV, but
> AFAIK that's about everything the two projects have in common.

Hmm, I didn't start playing yet with the camera_view pigment on my mac. I guess
I would have noticed soon, that it is only the Megapov GUI. So far it was just
an idea. Too bad. I guess I'll have to wait with that until Megapov supports
multi core, or until Povray includes the Megapov functionality. I guess I'll get
along without it for now. Thanks anyway! I'm still happy that I can render on my
mac again!

Andi