POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available : Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available Server Time
1 Jul 2024 14:56:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.7 beta 37a 64/32 bit Unofficial for Macintosh available
From: CAD-Andi
Date: 23 Jun 2010 19:35:01
Message: <web.4c2299beb75e1f987fa521e30@news.povray.org>

> Anyway, have fun rendering images again!
>
> yvo
>
> -------------------------------------
> MegaPOV at:
> http://megapov.inetart.net MacMegaPOV at:
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
> E-mail: yvo(DOT)s(AT)gmx.net

Is there a compiled MegaPOV 3.7 beta 37a for Windows XP? I love using my mac,
but I also utilize some quad core PCs for my rendering jobs. I need the
"camera_view pigment" on windows with multi-core capability desperately. I want
to render multiple views into a single large image to cut down on parsing time
for animations with large SDL script data, but don't want to go back to using
only one core.

Thanks!

Andi