POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What would it take to get Rusty & Anthrosphinx back in action? ("Contract o= : Re: What would it take to get Rusty & Anthrosphinx back in action? ("Contra= Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:20:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What would it take to get Rusty & Anthrosphinx back in action? ("Contra=
From: gregjohn
Date: 17 Jun 2010 21:15:00
Message: <web.4c1ac8453a4a821034d207310@news.povray.org>
Okay, my main goal is to be able to make something in a forum that John & Markus
were also producing. (Or frankly, where any people are doing 3D **character
animation** at "IRTC quality" (Siggraph-1995-esque quality??))

So, I'm reading John as being in favor of a Youtube group/ channel, which is
fine by me. (The only legal issue I could imagine is if you were to take
existing IRTC anims and upload to Youtube, which I don't see necessary).  FWIW,
people are already using the tag IRTC there to mean something else.

I read Markus as willing to make a TC-RTC animation for the current August 30th
deadline. I also hear him nonplussed with an open category (which invites
bouncing cubes).

Here's a proposal:  Youtube it, and make it a random selection of the combined
titles of HG Wells & Jules Verne.  Or we could make it that same and go for
TC-RTC.