POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Could I set OutputFileName in an animation from within the scene-file? : Could I set OutputFileName in an animation from within the scene-file? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Could I set OutputFileName in an animation from within the scene-file?
From: DH0909
Date: 3 Jun 2010 04:40:00
Message: <web.4c0769b64eb281e24d6935450@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I want the names of the single frames to be set according to some text that is
used in the different frames. (I use the animation to run through an array with
strings.)

I don'T want to name some hundred picture files manually after the rendering.
(After all this is a hobby for me. =)

Can I set the OutputFileName somehow so it reflects the strings from the array?

Maybe by pasting the array somehow in the ini-file?

Or do I really have to generate a seperate ini-file for every frame with another
program first?

Greetings
DH =)