POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : animations-ini: createini =3D true results in the ini-file names "true" : animations-ini: createini =3D true results in the ini-file names "true" Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  animations-ini: createini =3D true results in the ini-file names "true"
From: DH0909
Date: 3 Jun 2010 04:35:00
Message: <web.4c07687635ffeeb54d6935450@news.povray.org>
Hi!
I don't know if this is a bug or if I just miss something here.
In my ini-file for a very short animation I tried to use createIni=true, as I
understood from the manual that would produce an ini-file for every frame named
along the output-file (myscene0.ini, myscene1.ini,...).

Instead it only creates one ini-file named "true".

Using On instead of true results in a ini-file named "On".

):

Greetings
DH =)