POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alan Wake, AAARGH! : Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alan Wake, AAARGH!
From: nemesis
Date: 30 May 2010 05:30:00
Message: <web.4c022fc9fb36904db0388f1e0@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>   The most bitter I am about is that I can't play Final Fantasy games
> because they are all for PlayStation or PlayStation 2. I have never got
> motivated enough to buy a PS2 just to play FF games...

There are far better reasons to have a PS2 than FF games, you could very much
just love God of War 1&2, Shadow of Colossus and Metal Gear Solid 2&3 among many
others.  It's still on the market and dirt cheap! :)

The last FFs worth of the name were FFVII, FFIX and FFTactics on PS1.  They
since went downhill through the bizarre/emo/japanesque route... if you want a
kick ass traditional JRPG, try Dragon Quest VIII.