POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : bones.inc : Re: bones.inc Server Time
26 Apr 2024 03:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bones.inc
From: trp
Date: 29 May 2010 13:20:00
Message: <web.4c014b833d79b9fabba08f230@news.povray.org>
Keep us posted on changes and the animations that you create. I understand what
you mean about flexing muscles and the appearance of tendons and bones under the
skin. When I started Alive! I wanted to be able to easily change the radius of a
blob component as a joint angle changed to simulate the contraction of a muscle.

have done it. I would have taken Blobman and your macros and just worked on the
animation I wanted to do.

existing Blobman example, and create an animation of Blobman kicking his right

structure. But, if someone wanted to deconstruct Blobman and reconstruct it with

reusable interpolations for easy character animations. That is where I am going
with my Alive! program.)

You have done a good job, Ed. Stay in touch.

a lot of free time. But I will post examples when I get there.

Thanks for sharing.
TRP
www.ImagicProductions.com
the home of