POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Electronics research : Re: Electronics research Server Time
4 Sep 2024 15:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Electronics research
From: Kenneth
Date: 20 May 2010 00:50:03
Message: <web.4bf4bf0c72dd7c5cae92d9930@news.povray.org>
andrel <byt### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I think I resist any urge to comment on this. Other than "RTFM" and "buy
> any 'electronics for dummies book'" before embarking on such a project.

A good place to start would be Don Lancaster's two books, TTL COOKBOOK and CMOS
COOKBOOK. Wonderfully easy to read and comprehend. My copies are *old*,
dog-eared and marked up with my comments--I basically taught myself digital
electronics and logic from them, starting from scratch. The best books on these
subjects that I've ever run across.  (I see that they are still available at
Amazon.)

Ken