POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Windows beta 36 : Re: Windows beta 36 Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows beta 36
From: philguy
Date: 19 Apr 2010 16:30:01
Message: <web.4bccbcb928d1662c68d40410@news.povray.org>
> Nekar Xenos schrieb:
> > Thanks! BTW what's the status on the proximity pattern?
>
> Still pending. Code author (me) not yet happy enough with the
> implementation, and hasn't found the time yet to improve on it.

As much as I hate asking about "when will it be done", I'd like to inquire about
Beta 37. Normally I would just wait, but the #for directive and the aoi pattern
(that seem to be implemented, according to the bug tracker) are two very
beautiful and anticipated additions (no kidding - can't wait to use #for!).
Any information about when it will be released, or a "36a" release?