POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Not using internal parser? : Re: Not using internal parser? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not using internal parser?
From: Mr
Date: 18 Apr 2010 11:30:01
Message: <web.4bcb249f4f0d152a1408b2c10@news.povray.org>
Don't get me wrong, I do like modelling softwares with GUI (I'm a Blender user)
but I don't see what a modeler using this POV extension would gain compared to a
modelling software that would just export a POV file and launch it via operating
system or python commands like Blender 2.5 currently does. (it can even preview
the file as it's being written depending on the file format)