POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Spark/Electricity : Spark/Electricity Server Time
7 Jul 2024 06:34:14 EDT (-0400)
  Spark/Electricity
From: Marc
Date: 8 Apr 2010 11:10:01
Message: <web.4bbdf1829efb8f38792625dd0@news.povray.org>
Hi Guys,

This is my first post so go easy on me. I'm trying to create a scene with a bolt
of "energy" jumping between two points. Similar to this:

http://runevision.com/3d/include/

The link above is for an electricity.inc file which works with megapov. Despite
my best efforts I can't get megapov working properly on this machine. It
grunbles that it can't find files and when I remedy that it grumbles about code
within the include files.

Does anyone know how I might achieve this or something similar just using
POVRAY? I have a feeling this is a non-trivial question but I figure if you
don't ask then you don't get.

Thanks in advance,

Marc