POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Florida Vacation: Ideas? : Re: Florida Vacation: Ideas? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Florida Vacation: Ideas?
From: Kenneth
Date: 26 Mar 2010 14:55:01
Message: <web.4bad01c912f9c23765f302820@news.povray.org>

> NASA has a shuttle launch (STS-131) scheduled for the early morning of
> April 5, so as a space enthusiast I definitely know where *I* would go
> :-D.

Do they give free rides?????

It's funny--I've been to Florida a bunch of times, and the only places I *go*
are to the amusement parks! (plus Kennedy--but I think it's called Cape
Canaveral now, back like it was in the early '60's) Oh, and snorkeling in the
Keys-- DEFINITELY something out-of-the-ordinary to do. I think I did that at
Pennekamp State Park. But it might be more than 100 miles from Orlando. IMO,
worth expanding that 100-mile radius.

Ken