POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber) : Re: Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber) Server Time
7 May 2024 02:38:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 25 Mar 2010 02:15:00
Message: <web.4baafed9ae0d855cba3fb0f0@news.povray.org>
Hey, machine guns! Cool! OK, I can't really take time to leave much of a comment
now, I'm too busy pushing the "Play" button over and over...

Wow! Everything is so well done it's amazing. The detailed objects and textures
make the scene very interesting.

There's a brief moment, I think around the two - three second mark, where the
smoke from the burning engine doesn't appear to be blowing backward as fast as
would be expected based on the speed of the passing clouds. Maybe it's my
imagination.

The reflections on the body of the disabled plane are great. I also like how the
other planes' contrails follow their motion from previous frames. Great
attention to detail.

Regards,
Dave Blandston