POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber) : Re: Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber) Server Time
7 May 2024 02:27:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Limping Back Home (B-29 bomber)
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Mar 2010 01:30:09
Message: <web.4baaf429ae0d85565f302820@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> The still looks great, but the animation isn't showing up in
> "povray.binaries.animations" for me. I NEED to see it, darn it!!!

Thanks!  And sorry--I ran into a file-size-limit problem; my first try was with
a file size of 4.9MB, which wouldn't fit into the 5MB limit(!)  Ditto trying a
4.5MB file.  But it's there now (a 3.8MB file was a success!) I remember, back
when the animation size limit was increased, that there was some 'overhead' of
some kind that needed to be taken into account. *Seems* that 4MB is about the
practical limit.

Ken