POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : HTML Frames? whassup? : HTML Frames? whassup? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  HTML Frames? whassup?
From: gregjohn
Date: 17 Mar 2010 11:50:00
Message: <web.4ba0f9e86fcf5fa830bf98980@news.povray.org>
I was discussing HTML with someone who said a lot of people hate frames. He
suggested css div's.

 Can someone help me understand the objection.  Is it a question of tackiness--
maybe even snootiness that it's an "old" technique?  Or does it actually hamper
some users from accessing material?  In the scenario I'm thinking about it's
better to be tacky & universally accessible than bleeding edge.