POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My =FCbercool POV-Ray integration :) : Re: My =3DFCbercool POV-Ray integration :) Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My =3DFCbercool POV-Ray integration :)
From: PerNyblom
Date: 9 Mar 2010 01:40:00
Message: <web.4b95ecbf81f60ca4e82d60010@news.povray.org>
>   That looks very cool. It would be interesting to know what you used to
> create the program and how it works.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

The node system is programmed in Java with the help of the Lightweight Java Game
Library (lwjgl.org). I used the Arbaro tree generator for generating the mesh
and my own procedural texture nodes for textures.

Some links for more videos and information:

http://www.youtube.com/pernyblom
http://www.springworldchallenge.com/wordpress