POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Coding in ___ is like ___ : Re: Coding in ___ is like ___ Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:19:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Coding in ___ is like ___
From: nemesis
Date: 6 Mar 2010 20:50:00
Message: <web.4b9305faadada4ad7220e2710@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>
> > The original article was definitely referring to the composer, so I'm
> > surprised Andrew says he's "not familiar with Mozart" :)
>
> Obviously I know that there was a famous composer named Mozart. But I
> couldn't tell you what he's famous for, or what his music sounds like.

we've been through this before, I'm sure.  But your lack of curiosity is truly
legendary.  Let me do the youtube jig for you, just with some of the most
well-known pops from the master:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lC1lRz5Z_s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKhH2hRa-WQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r65goW_dzs0