POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More failure : Re: More failure Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More failure
From: nemesis
Date: 23 Feb 2010 13:30:01
Message: <web.4b841ea1d44d73a7f48316a30@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> At this point, I'm pretty upset and frustrated. I'm left once again
> wondering just what the hell I need to do to even reach the interview stage.

I was able to reach the interview stage quite a few times.  I've never got past
it, though.  That's why I got a job at the government:  if you pass the
technical exam, you're in.  No silly dilly-dallying about your life or your
clumsyness.

It gets easier talking in the phone as you age.  You realize it's never as
formal and serious as you think it is.  Be more of yourself and less of a drone
-- just remember this advice comes from someone who never got past an interview.
:P