POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Most up to date landscape generator ? : Re: Most up to date landscape generator ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Most up to date landscape generator ?
From: Mr
Date: 18 Feb 2010 05:00:01
Message: <web.4b7d0e8e93a56a0067c1a48a0@news.povray.org>
"Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Thanks for the trick and the insight with Povtree too Thomas.

And also thanks a lot for terrabrush, though I don't speak german, I managed to
find "eroieren"! It got me motivated enough to try and figure out the rest as
soon  as I get the time because that's what I was searching for. Before I spend
time translating from a language I don't know, is there any french, english or
italian version anywhere? Is this free for commercial use?
I did also ask the developer. But I still ask here in case the languages would
make us unable to exchange.