POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newest film made with POV-Ray : Newest film made with POV-Ray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Newest film made with POV-Ray
From: Dan Byers
Date: 17 Feb 2010 23:50:00
Message: <web.4b7cc620a9dd9c8a22b20c6f0@news.povray.org>
Hello, everyone...

I've just released my eleventh animated short, titled "Service With A Smile",
and you can catch it at:

http://vimeo.com/9512599

It's a hand-drawn animation, but like all the other 2-D films I've done, I used
POV-Ray exclusively to layer the various PNGs, rotate, scale, etc, as well as
generate the final image sequence.  I certainly didn't make POV overexert
itself, but that's not the point, I guess :)

Anyway, check it out, let me know what you think.  Cheers :)

--
Dan
DanBee's Doodles --> http://dbdoodles.wordpress.com/