POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay<-->Moray help request : Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:14:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request
From: Robert Baer
Date: 13 Feb 2010 05:15:00
Message: <web.4b767b8264b2c52edd7426aa0@news.povray.org>
I am getting nowhere.
  *** copy of the last section of my POVRAY.INI ***
; Specify path to search for any files not found in current
; directory.  Up to 10 such paths may be specified.
; These were added by the install process with your installation
; drive and directory already patched in.
;

Library_Path=G:\PGLTECH\Lifter Docs\
Library_Path=G:\WINNT\Fonts
Library_Path=G:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\INCLUDE
;SourceFile=G:\PGLTECH\Lifter Docs\build.pov ;; Unknown option, tries to open
THIS file
;Input_File_Name=G:\PGLTECH\Lifter Docs\build.pov ;; makes zero difference
;Input_File_Name=build.pov ;; makes zero difference
; ** This file is G:\Program Files\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\renderer\POVRAY.INI
  *** end copy ***

  As you can see, i tried variations to no avail.
  So...what the heck do i do?