POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay<-->Moray help request : Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request
From: Robert Baer
Date: 11 Feb 2010 14:45:00
Message: <web.4b745db164b2c52e5ea9727b0@news.povray.org>
** Well, after spending about an hour downloading POVRay 3.5, Moray *does* run
it without complaint, per se.
  I get a run parse error cannot find file <path>\.POV which makes sense because
there is no filename.
  I have looked at all (what i think are relevant) pathnames in Moray various
options and those (windows?) all have only the path to my .INI, .INC, and .POV
files.
  So, how do i fix it so it will work?