POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? : Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:16:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats?
From: mone
Date: 10 Feb 2010 17:35:01
Message: <web.4b73342169aaf4dac681f860@news.povray.org>
"B. Gimeno" <bgi### [at] lycoses> wrote:

> The relationship between the next link and this thread can be considered as very
> subtle (at best), but can serve as inspiration to try another ways. I regret the
> absence of more examples and the presence of syntactic and grammatical errors.
>
> regards,
> B. Gimeno
>
> http://www.persistencia.org/CATHELP/CAT.html

Thanks for the link!
That cubic golfer guy looks quite cool and inspiring. I'll give this a try when
I have some time again to do some POV-Ray experiments :)
Does this warning "VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT: Ignore or forget this section will
dramatically raise up the parsing time without obtain results" refer to section
5 or to section 5.1 ?

Best wishes,

Simone