POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: nemesis
Date: 1 Feb 2010 20:05:00
Message: <web.4b6779b2d4dc6fcd412fad2f0@news.povray.org>
> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 12:25:23 -0500, Warp wrote:
> Personally, I
> prefer written communications because I have a chance to think about what
> I'm going to say and to research my answer.

Precisely!

Despite being quite verborragic on the web/newsgroups, I'm a pretty silent soul
on the physical side.  I don't know, I think it's the lack of a blinking
cursor...

> >   I wonder if it's the age. Is looking well over 30 some kind of natural
> > repellent for people? They are not interested in a mid-aged man as much
> > as they are in a younger one?

Yes.  Young ladies want young, muscular fellows or rich middle-aged folks.
Older women want youngsters.  People with kids only care for the kids to care
for the aged weirdo at the next cubicle.  Only geeks care for geeks.