POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video : "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video Server Time
17 May 2024 04:28:08 EDT (-0400)
  "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video
From: Drakonis
Date: 31 Jan 2010 17:45:00
Message: <web.4b660678926809851543fcbb0@news.povray.org>
I just finished creating a POV-Ray animated video to accompany some ambient
music I wrote... rendering took a couple of weeks of 24 hours-a-day, with 4
instances of Mega-POV-Ray running on all 4 cores of my 3 GHz Mac Pro.  The full
write-up that describes some of the POV-Ray work (written more for a
non-raytracing audience) and background on the music and ideas is here:
http://schwansongs.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-video-is-glacially-inevitable.html

The music video (which is supposed to be meditatively slow, so sit back and
relax :) can be found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GLuUYI6ZcY

Comments/critiques (of the video and music) are welcomed!
ttfn,
Eduard Schwan, aka "ic42"