POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hurry up, Luke! : Re: Hurry up, Luke! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hurry up, Luke!
From: gregjohn
Date: 28 Jan 2010 06:50:01
Message: <web.4b6179189425623734d207310@news.povray.org>
> The death star will be clear of the planet any moment!
>
> http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap100127.html

Interesting psychological response, I did have. First I'm like, what a loser, I
bet he just now discovered there's a moon that looks like the Death Star.
That's soooo 2008.  Then when I saw it, I'm like, wow, this is a new photo from
a perspective you don't see (ever/often), and he's got a genuinely witty
obervation about it.   WIN!