POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid. : how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid. Server Time
30 Jun 2024 02:53:35 EDT (-0400)
  how to draw a electron beam and thin film of liquid.
From: chenshimou2002@163 com
Date: 22 Jan 2010 03:40:00
Message: <web.4b5963da3b3bdc02b0a0dd0a0@news.povray.org>
Dear all
now I want to draw a scheme for my experimental, I used electron microscopy to
observe liquid film on nanotube lattice. I have finished the lattice. but do
not know how to darw a thin film of liquid on the lattice, and I also want to
draw a eletron beam, which come from the top, and shining onto the liquid film,
in order to show the working-mode of electron microscopy.
would you please help me do this. due to I am a new user of pov-ray, I tried
many days, but failed.
Your helps are extremely grateful appreciated