POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Postprocessing camera (d)effects with POV-Ray : Re: Postprocessing camera (d)effects with POV-Ray Server Time
22 Jun 2024 23:46:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Postprocessing camera (d)effects with POV-Ray
From: nemesis
Date: 27 Dec 2009 16:30:00
Message: <web.4b37d1326a3a44f0412fad2f0@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres <jai### [at] ignoranciaorg> wrote:
> Yes... again, I started something else before finishing the latest project.

I prefer lots of awesome half-baked images rather than 1 or 2 awesome finished
images. :)

> lens... I was like possessed by Sam Benge, and nothing seemed too difficult,

LOL

amazing what some simple color aberration can do to enhace realism.  That car
picture does indeed look like some true picture, not a render.  I wonder how
much time will it take for game makers to realize this simple truth.

The sea looks good too but the clock looks wii too shiny and without a bit of
DOF for such a close up.