POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why people don't like Star Wars I : Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why people don't like Star Wars I
From: nemesis
Date: 21 Dec 2009 08:35:01
Message: <web.4b2f798355ed18fc412fad2f0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> wrote:
> could not remember the spelling. Most irritating. (Strangely it seems
> that my spelling is better when I type as my typing fingers are
> connected differently to my brain than my writing fingers, if that makes
> any sense?)

the brain is mysterious and curious device.  I mostly don't remember phone
numbers (not just because they're already in some memory other than mine), but I
remember the sequence of typings I need to go through to call someone.  I'm much
better with spatial configurations than with mere plain sequences.