POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg: : Re: Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg: Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov animation on YouTube and Cmpeg:
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 19 Dec 2009 14:45:00
Message: <web.4b2d2bb96d0b1d7b4726e92b0@news.povray.org>
Hi Steve - so that's what you look like! I agree with Thomas that the pace was
too rapid, but I loved the funny caption bits - now I want some fried chicken
for lunch...

Your voice was a bit low volume so I cranked up my speakers a bit, then the
guitar just overwhelmed me when it came in so loud... (but being a guitarist
myself for 30 years I love loud guitar)

:)