POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How To Tell When Your Banana Is Bad : Re: How To Tell When Your Banana Is Bad Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How To Tell When Your Banana Is Bad
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 16 Dec 2009 17:40:00
Message: <web.4b29615dac6381b07ccd22920@news.povray.org>
nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Tor Olav Kristensen escreveu:
> > nemesis <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> >> hah, I've seen this before.  Too bad copyright is so tiny is unreadable.
> >

> > http://alzhem.com
>
> cool!  Did you know it already or did you submit the image to some
> google image of sorts?

No I did not know it already.

I just searched for  Bad banana  at images.google.com

At the 10th search page I found a version of the image that was big enough that
I could read the text ALZHEM.com in the lower left corner.

  http://images.google.no/images?hl=no&q=bad+banana&sa=N&start=180&ndsp=20

> enjoyed his chameleon at night too.

Now I have to go and have a look for that image too.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com