POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Christmas Tradition : Re: Christmas Tradition Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Christmas Tradition
From: nemesis
Date: 13 Dec 2009 10:40:01
Message: <web.4b250a94e968d41a8beae4470@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan <m.n### [at] ieeeorg> wrote:
>  Sadly, not cheaper. But in a sense, it shouldn't be. By making an OS
> really easy and friendly to use - and somewhat robust, you're really
> adding value. People want to pay extra to get that.

If you really want, I may install and support Ubuntu for 200 bucks. ;)  But
perhaps Ubuntu's official paid support is even cheaper...

sad thing is:  so far, I only got my ex-wife to give Linux a chance... and
that's for free!  Thankfully, I don't need to give much support, she found her
way with doing stuff just nicely.