POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : VMware : Re: Office 2007 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Office 2007
From: nemesis
Date: 11 Dec 2009 11:55:01
Message: <web.4b2278509f259c82f48316a30@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> scott wrote:
>
> > Dude, it's almost 2010!
>
> ...and?
>
> Where I work, nobody is using 2007 yet. We're still using 2003.

Same here at work, until about a few months ago, since the change to Vista.  I`m
guessing 7 is just a matter of time, possibly just in time for an Off2010
deployment.  That's sick, as we don't have any time to adjust to the
everchanging interfaces.

> (And it's not like I'm going to *pay money* to get a product I don't
> even use for my home PC.)

what?!  How can you possibly write mail or SQL scripts without it?  Do you want
to sound dumb without a spell checker or miss that futurist word completion when
programming?