POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Mandelbulb Powers in Media : Re: Mandelbulb Powers in Media Server Time
17 May 2024 06:58:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mandelbulb Powers in Media
From: waggy
Date: 7 Dec 2009 23:50:01
Message: <web.4b1dd9f185afe193f99d05c80@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the nice comments, folks.  I redid the media animation, longer and at
a higher frame rate, and put absorption media on the inside.

I attached a representative (about power three) source frame, and posted the
14MB video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/waggywagz

A high-resolution image of a power three frame is on my wiki.

http://wiki.waggy.org/dokuwiki/mandelbulb

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mb_media_anim0402.png' (313 KB)

Preview of image 'mb_media_anim0402.png'
mb_media_anim0402.png