POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another point of view : Re: Another point of view Server Time
8 Jun 2024 18:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another point of view
From: H  Karsten
Date: 3 Dec 2009 04:10:01
Message: <web.4b177ff3234deab6da6353d60@news.povray.org>
Hi Ken,
thanks for your good words, its very helpful :)

I've just moved from Germany to Niue (South Pacific). I'm here now since almost
tree months and there a still a lot of things I'm missing.
My big package is still on its way, my machine is an old 32bit PC. I've put it
on the flight because of a Rendercard that makes it useful.

But I'm happy at all! Moving to a paradise-island was the best thing in my live!
Hope your moving was not to stressful!

All the best to Virginia and good luck with your new home! :)

Since days, I try to find a way to make a head, that looks a little like a
monkey.
No I give up. one of the problem is, that every part of the robot looks like, it
has a real function.

But what is a mouth good for a robot for example? The head has made the most
work. I would never expect this in before..
To give it a nice >something<, I decided to bring a Rubiks-cube into the head,
working as a >brain<.

When thinking, the cube is edited by some kinetic-system.
There is no Rubiks-cube in the picture at the moment. Within the next days, I'll
connect all the part, and the animation part can begin.

Holger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'head01.jpg' (68 KB)