POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Gift magic : Re: Gift magic Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gift magic
From: gregjohn
Date: 30 Nov 2009 12:45:00
Message: <web.4b14048c360d232f279899c60@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> So what *the hell* do you get an adult for Christmas? What do you ask to
> receive?

I *was* in a situation for a couple of years where the only thing I wanted was a
$x00 piece of electronics, and it could only fit certain precise specs. I'd end
up buying it myself to the chagrin of my loved ones.  Now I'm asking for the
right to spend my own money on itunes ebooks, projectwonderful ads, ebooks for
my phone, etc.