POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : At-render texture blending : Re: At-render texture blending Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: At-render texture blending
From: Siber
Date: 29 Nov 2009 14:10:01
Message: <web.4b12c659dd0a65f9ca9ceddd0@news.povray.org>
The ship is not from the game, it was produced as part of an ongoing
modification effort intended for them game

> Do the team stripe textures have an alpha channel? When you say they're
> "brighter", is this because of the alpha channel? If so then all you
> need to do is layer the textures on top of each other.

I had originally exported them simply as black and white images, white
representing where the color should be added. I have since put the information
in the alpha channel as well, in an attempt to get layering to work, but haven't
been successful in that yet.

I have not kept copies of all my efforts, so I can't really show you everything
I tried. I will try to do so going forward.